To eliminate the deficit of goods and increase profits from sales of the products are sold additional stocks. The formula for calculating the average cost of inventories for the month following.
- Excel for CFO
- Management accounting in your company
- Summing up the results of six months
Calculating the cost of the average stock over the last month. Formula
|The designations||transcript||Units||Data source|
|The cost price of the average stock in the period||rub.||The result of the calculation|
|Cost per unit of position||rub.||Profit and loss account of the company|
|the goods balance in stock s for the period from 1 to n||u||Logbook movement of goods in stock|
Prepared based on "Financial Director" system
Methodical recommendation on Financial Management
- The focus of the CFO in 2018
Books for your professional growth
- «Microsoft Excel: ready-made solutions - take it and enjoy it!"
- "How to take control of cash flows"
- "Contractors who can believe in duty, five test levels"
- "The results of half-year: plan-fact"
- «Cash is king. Cash management company "